SURRY ARTS COUNCIL DONATIONS & GIFTS
Online donations to the Surry Arts Council are always welcome in any amount. Payments can be made through our Eventbrite Donation page where you can enter the amount and pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Donations can be made in honor or memoriam to a person or organization. Please include a mailing address that we can notify the recipient. Donations and gifts may also be made online for a special seat plaque or granite tile.
Contributions from now until June 30, 2018 are for 2018-2019 SAC Operations. Please call the Surry Arts Council at 336.786.7998 for more information.
Click the Donate button, then select the donation "Ticket" on the Eventbrite page. Online donations are not charged the additional fees noted on their site.
HONORARIA and/or MEMORIAL GIFTS
The Surry Arts Council welcomes honoraria and/or memorial gifts in any amount. Designees and/or families are sent notifications within 48 hours of the donation gift. Please include with the gift, the name/address of the designee along with the name/address of those whom you wish us to notify.
ENDOWMENT or SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS
The Surry Arts Council works with the North Carolina Community Foundation and/or the Winston-Salem Foundation in setting up Endowment and/or Scholarship funds in honor or in memory of loved ones. These are set up at no cost to the donors. Endowments may be created with a minimum initial contribution of $10,000. New funds are welcome. Contributions can be earmarked at any time for the existing funds listed below.
Donations for existing funds are welcomed
- Surry Arts Council Endowment (free programming)
- Cindi and Andy Griffith Endowment (free programming)
- Barbara and Emmett Forrest Endowment (Andy Griffith Museum/Mayberry Days)
- Kester Sink Birthday Endowment (scholarships for Arts Alive Camp and Missoula Theatre Camp)
- Diane Holcomb Endowment (musical theatre)
- Mildred Robertson Endowment (scholarship for music education)
- Sandy Beam Scholarship Fund (scholarship for music education)
- Richard T. Howerton Endowment (support of chorale performances)
- Hal Brownfield Endowment (scholarship for product design)
- Jimmy Lowry Scholarship Fund (scholarship for music education)
- Betty Lynn Scholarship Fund (scholarship for theatre and dance education)