Eventbrite is the secure ticket vendor for Surry Arts Council events and registration. Tickets for all current performances and concerts or Summer Camp registration are listed below. The "Buy Tickets" buttons below will take you to the Eventbrite webpage for online sales.
For more information or to purchase tickets by phone, please call SAC at 336.786.7998 during regular business hours. You may also purchase tickets in person at the Surry Arts Council office in the lower level of the Andy Griffith Playhouse. Ticketing fees and other charges apply. No refunds or changes can be made after tickets are purchased.
Tickets for 2018 Events
2018 Mayberry Days Tickets - Available at www.mayberrydays.com
- Sales tax of 7% is added to all tickets unless otherwise specified.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be exchanged for another event or time once the purchase is complete.
- No animals are permitted in Surry Arts Council venues except service animals specifically trained to aid disabled people.
- All Surry Arts Council facilities are smoke free.
- In the case of bad weather, events scheduled at the Blackmon Amphitheatre will be moved to the Historic Earle Theatre.
- Wine from Shelton Vineyards and hot dogs, chips, candy from the Dairy Center are sold at selected events at the Blackmon Amphitheatre.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought into any Surry Arts Council venue.
- Please call 336.786.2222 for movie times as the times change weekly with each feature.