Groups have many different options to see any show or get a personalized or behind the scenes tour of the Andy Griffith Playhouse, Museum, or Gardens.
For information about Step-On Guides, restaurants, lodging, and other area attractions, please see the Mount Airy Visitors Center website at www.visitmayberry.com.
Self-guided tours usually take 1-2 hours. There is a lot of information at audio-visual stations as well as an audio guide with hours of museum and exhibit enhancements.
Admission to the Historic Earle Theatre is included in the Andy Griffith Museum admission price. The Earle can take an additional hour or more if guests take advantage of the self-guided audio tour, the Surry County Music documentary hosted by David Holt, and the instructional old-time dance audio-visual station.
With advance reservations, your group can schedule numerous enhancements to your group experience including:
- Andy Griffith Playhouse Backstage tours
- Siamese Twins Exhibit overview
- Guided Museum Tour
- Siamese Twins presentation
- An evening with comedian John Floyd: The Mouth of Mayberry
- Lectures by Neal Brower on The Andy Griffith Show
- Flat Footing lessons with award winning old-time dancer Marsha Todd
- Visit with Betty Lynn on 3rd Fridays
- Garden Tour and talk with Master Gardener
- Participation in concerts at the Historic Earle Theatre, theater in the Andy Griffith Playhouse, or Blackmon Amphitheatre
- And more!